Meet the team
The skills, care, dedication and sensitivity of the Centre team is highlighted by our latest Ofsted Report as is our commitment to maintaining the highest standards. We are proud of the wonderful feedback we receive from Parents, Carers, Professionals and visitors alike, not to mention the delight our children show when attending!
Sarah McDowell – Centre Manager & Ofsted Nominated Individual
Sadie Clarke – Head of Early Years
Kirsty Perry – Deputy Head of Early Years
Catherine Cook – Fundraiser
Michelle Hollins – Specialist Practitioner
Alice Holford – Specialist Practitioner
Lucy Tipping – Trainee Specialist Practitioner
Jo Tennant – Finance Officer
Jackie Barker – Administrator
Elaine Parry – Domestic Assistant
Julie Barcroft – Early Years Volunteer
Emma Davies – Administration Volunteer
Jason Bird – Early Years Volunteer
Join our team!
We are recruiting for the position of Specialist Practitioner to work with our inspirational children helping them to achieve and fulfil their potential!
- Specialist Practitioner
- 37.5 hours per week (9am – 5pm)
- Salary dependent on experience
The ideal candidate will;
- Have a Level 3 qualification in early years, or a willingness to complete this along with other relevant qualifications such as paediatric first aid and food hygiene
- A genuine affinity with children
- The ability to empathise with others, yet remain objective and challenge children to reach their potential in a playful manner
- Good communication skills
- Work well within a small team
- Be passionate about working for a charity
- The role will include some occasional evening or weekend support to the charity.
Interested? Then download our application form and return by email to email@example.com with a covering letter. For any queries contact Sarah or Sadie on 01782 715219.
Deadline for applications: 18th August 2019
Interviews: 4th and 5th September 2019